We believe that it’s no longer necessary for rights holders, sponsors and athletes to choose between the “for profit” and “not for profit” models when deciding how best to operate across the sports sector. From experience, we know that it’s possible to incorporate the best of both in a purpose-full approach to the business of sport.
Purpose & Sport’s proprietary “Net Positive” model does just this and provides a roadmap for organisations wanting to evolve their approach beyond the traditional philanthropy and CSR led model towards a shared value approach to doing business where Purpose is embedded as a key strategic business driver and everyone wins.
A number of multi stakeholder benefits are delivered through Purpose + Sport’s “Net Positive” methodology, including:
– enhanced brand equity and purpose-full “story-doing” platforms
– incremental revenue streams and opportunities to do business
– purpose-full engagement with fans, employee’s and other stakeholders
– improved operational efficiencies and reduced operational risks, and
– lasting social and environmental legacies
– improved ROI….Return on Impact
Placing purpose in the centre of an organisation’s business model is a catalyst for positive transformation. We know because we have worked with some of the world’s leading brands and institutions to do just that. [...]
We were part of the Host Committee team that set out to leverage Super Bowl 50 to redefine how major sports events are delivered. Through this process we delivered Super Bowl 50 as the most shared, [...]